£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Salary- £40,000 - £45,000
Location - London (100% remote) or Spain (Malaga)
Data Engineer - Fintech - SQL - Python - BI - ETL - GCP - Airflow - dbt - BigQuery
Xcede are ecstatic to be partnering with a significantly expanding fintech organisation! The organisation whilst expanding exponentially want to ensure that they take on culturally the right employees which has helped them get to where they are now!
The fin-tech company use a data-driven approach to help them when delivering their products and services - this key position is the bridge between the transactional systems and the business. Subsequently a role for a Data Engineer to get exposure with all aspects of the business!
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following):
* Dimensional Modelling
* Database Management Systems
* OLAP and ETL (framework)
* BigQuery, Airflow or Looker
* Cloud Environment (Azure, AWS or GCP)
* Assisting to build the ELT layer (Fivetran, airflow, kafka) from a variety of internal and external systems into the data warehouse
* Engaging with key stakeholders in the business (Data and Business Analysts)
* Maintaining/cleaning the data on a daily basis
* Building the semantic layer to offer a consolidated view of data through a self-service analytics platform (Looker) and a range of business dashboards (Data Studio)
If you are interested in this position please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the end of the 22nd January 2021 @12:00 to be considered.