Role: Data Engineer
Salary: up to €95k (DOE) + Benefits
Remote Working Policy: Fully remote available
Location: Mainz (fully remote)
Tech Stack: Spark/Hadoop, Data Lake, AWS/Azure, Python, Kafka, Airflow, Docker, CI/CD.
Are you a passionate Data Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in an innovative, owner-managed company? Do you thrive on working with cutting-edge technologies? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
As a Data Engineer working for my client, you will be responsible for the conception and implementation of Big Data & AI solutions. You will work on the provisioning and operation of Big Data & AI solutions on cloud platforms. Your role will involve the implementation of data pipelines, ETL routes, and the migration of existing DWH/DL systems. Additionally, you will provide expert advice to teams, including C-level, on data engineering and data analysis best practices. You will also play a key role in building and maintaining customer relationships and ensuring long-term and cooperative partnerships with their clients.
What you will need:
- Native German (due to the nature of some projects)
- A university degree in computer science, electrical engineering, physics, or mathematics.
- Alternatively, completed training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) for system integration/application development with several years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of big data architectures, especially on AWS, Azure, or on-premise Cloudera distributions.
- Proficiency in technologies such as Python, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, and Airflow.
- Hands-on experience with Docker and CI/CD.
- Strong communication skills and solid programming knowledge.
- Several years of professional experience.
- A confident presence, analytical-conceptual skills, the ability to work in a team, and a customer-centric approach.
- Allocated training budget for certifications or other technical trainings.
- Up to €95,000 (DOE) + Bonuses
- Exciting company events
- 28 Days holiday
- Independent way of working - Flat Hierarchy (Still run by the founders)
- Ability to help with implantation of new technologies + many more!
Please APPLY NOW to avoid missing out!