Data & ML Engineer
Xcede are working with one of the UK's most exciting FinTech organisations who are hiring for another Data & ML Engineer in their brilliant Data Science org. The company helps millions of customers with their financial health and put customer experience at the heart of what they do.
The company have an established team in place that blends the best of Machine Learning and Software Engineering expertise but would like another experienced professional in place based on project demand. Given the nature of their B2C service, this role would suit someone from a customer focused Tech Product background.
- Continue to build (and maintain) Data Lake
- Continue to build (and maintain) Data Warehouse
- Continue to build (and maintain) Real-time platform
- Continue to build (and maintain) core ML Ops platform
- Extensive commercial software engineering experience relating to Data Products
- Extensive Python experience
- Extensive AWS experience
- Commercial IAC & Containersation experience (Kubernetes / Terraform / Docker etc.)
- ML Ops experience, and helping a Data Science function with this work
- Stream processing experience (Kafka / Spark Streaming / Kinesis) a bonus
- This client encourages flexible working - if you're in London (HQ), offices visits are encouraged 1 time a week. If you're further away in the UK, it'll only be a few times a year.
- Sponsorship is not available.
If this role interests you and you would like to find out more, please contact us via niall.wharton@Xcede.com (feel free to include a CV for review).
We're consistently working on a large number of Data requirements that are not always advertised here, so even if this role isn't the one for you, please do get in touch!