London, UK (Hybrid)
Up to £65,000 Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Very successful and data-driven sports gambling/ gaming company are building out their Data team and hiring for a Data Engineer to come in and join the function! You will not only be responsible for real-time complex Data challenges but also joining a strong team where you can develop your skills further! Your responsibilities as a Data Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Work on interesting and complex real-time Data challenges.
- Leverage latest tools and technologies on GCP.
- Create and build a range of data pipelines to share data across multiple systems.
- Build the foundations of a modern data infrastructure
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Data Engineer will have the following:
- Proven commercial experience as a Data Engineer.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in STEM subject.
- Proficient with SQL/ GCP
- Understanding of ETL and Data warehousing concepts
- CI/CD practices.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working
- Strong wider additional benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com or click the Apply Link.