£45000 - £70000 per annum
Data Engineer - UK - Fintech - SQL Server - BigQuery - ETL - GCP/AWS - Python - Airflow
Xcede are thrilled to be partnering with one of the fastest scaling Fintech organisations! The Unicorn startup are looking for datawarehouse specialists that are well versed in dealing with big data and are strong with SQL. The fintech want to take on someone that is constantly trying to "self-improve".
The rapidly expanding fintech want to take on someone that really understands datawarehousing and gathers requirements already on a daily basis!
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following):
* SQl Server
* Big Query
* Gathering requirements with the data
* Building robust data models and working closely with other stakeholders in the business (data analysts and engineers).
* Gathering Requirements with the stakeholders in the business
* Constantly ensuring data quality is maintained and improved if possible
* Design, build and launch new data pipelines in production
If you are interested in this position please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the end of the 9th October 2020 @12:00 to be considered.