Type - Perm
Salary- £45,000 - £60,000 + variable bonus
Location - London (2 x a week)
Data Engineer - Consultancy - Azure - SSIS - ETL - Data Pipelining - Data Warehouse - Databases
Xcede are ecstatic to be partnering up with a boutique consultancy company who are seeking a Data Engineer who is competent in working on any cloud platform (preferably Azure).
This specialist consultancy company are scaling organically and given the high calibered projects they deliver on; now require expanding their Data Engineering offering to the European/Global brands they work with!
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following - *essential skills):
- Batch Data processing - On-prem and cloud services
- Azure (all clouds considered)
- Data Design and providing solutions for challenges that clients are facing to make data "integral"/ "transparent"
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Coding in Python and/or SQL
- Building scalable ETL/Data pipelines
- Testing and Deployment
- ETL Pipelining
- Data documentation/manipulating data
- Taking requirements from the business and then delivering these responsibilities (predominately involving - data quality, data migration, data integration and data warehousing)
- Consulting the client on best practises and providing solutions for complex data challenges (Data Testing, Developing and Deploying)
- Coding on a daily basis with Python/ SQL
- Building data pipelines/CI/CD pipelines
If you are interested in this position please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the 27th January 2023 @12:00 to be considered.