Location: London, UK/ REMOTE
Sector : Data
Job type: Permanent
Contact: Iona Simpson
Contact email : email@example.com
Xcede are excited to be working with this well known and globally renowned insura-tech company based in London. As a Data Engineer for them you will be collaboratively working with a team of engineers and scientists on Greenfield projects wanting to make a difference. You will have the opportunity to implement your own things and bring your own new tools to help resolve complexed issues. The data strategy is the core and the Data Engineers need to take this forward and the business are very much behind this.
- Strong coding skills in Python and SQL
- An understanding of data warehousing and modern warehousing techniques.
- Experience working on projects from end-end
- Ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience with one of the main cloud providers (they will be using Azure)
- Knowledge of DevOps would be desirable
TECHNOLOGY YOU WILL BE WORKING ON:
Python, SQL, Azure Data Factory, Snowflake, Prefect, Azure, Terraform, Docker
Exciting benefits to find out apply!
HOW TO APPLY:
This is a very exciting opportunity and applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment
If you are interested in this position, please contact:
Iona Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up the phone and call 07443577928