A brilliant Data Engineer position is up for grabs at a progressive AI/Cloud Solutions company. Our client is seeking an avid problem solver that enjoys tackling new, complex tasks and problems - Remote position
You will be responsible for:
- Developing data pipelines
- Aid in data visualization and digital twin development.
- building high throughput batch data pipelines, real-time analytics and dashboard development
- Design solutions for the business problems to be solved
- Create and present regular progress reports for each project
- Create and manage the sprint workload of team members
- Provide the necessary technical support to team members
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical or engineering role
- Strong academic background in a quantitative field (post-graduate, graduate or similar)
- Programming, Machine Learning, Data Mining
- SQL and programming lanuages
- Experience working with cloud services (Azure, AWS or Google)
The successful incumbent will need a SA ID number or be eligible to work within SA.