Xcede are proud to partner with one of Europe's most innovative fintech's. Since 2016, they've raised over 300 MILLION euros in funding, and have also helped people reclaim more than 1 BILLION euros.
Job description -
As a Data Engineer you will be managing the data infrastructure (GCP & Kubernetes), as well as being the architect, developing both batch and real time data streaming pipelines (Airflow). You'll have the responsibility of ensuring excellent documentation and the highest standards of code quality.
The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar position. A background with mobile apps, working in the domain and events tracking.
· Kubernetes, AWS or Google Cloud Platform, Python, Docker, Airflow.
· Bonus skills for this role (SQL, SEGMENT, LAMBDA FUNCTIONS).
· Must be fluent in English
· €75000mental health coaching sessions.
· Employee stock options
· Dedicated relocation and visa support.
· Hybrid/Remote working.
· 27 annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
· Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
· A generous learning budget to support your personal and professional development and guidance from our internal L&D experts
· Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal tech meetups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers-virtually and in person when possible.
· Free tax declaration filing.
· Dogs are welcome in the office if you want to bring your furry friend to work.