Role - Data Engineer
Salary- £45,000 - £65,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Location - London or Scotland (Glasgow or Edinburgh)
Data Engineer - UK - Global Media - SQL Server - ETL - Migration - GCP - Ab-initio - BigQuery - Python - Data modelling - Data Management
Xcede are excited to be partnering with a Global Media organisation who are looking to hire a Data Engineer! The established global media organisation are seeking a Senior Data Engineer who will invigorate the data and report it at scale!
Imperative aspects of this role include leveraging the data from the cloud platform (GCP) and utilising visualisation tools such as Tableau!
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following):
- SQL (essential)
- Data Visualisation (Tableau or QlikView)
- GCP, Azure, AWS or Snowflake
- Data Management - competent with handling large sets of data
- Data Analysis (evaluates various types of data and creating insights with the data through reporting and visualisation methods)
- ETL pipelining/solutions
- Data Modelling - Kimball or Dimensional Modelling
- Problem-solving with large sets of complex data - making the data transparent and visible when curating/collecting/visualising the data
- Engaging with various stakeholders in the business to curate value with the data through data visualisation methods and reporting the data at scale
- Competent in working in a Agile waterfall method
- ETL development - designing and developing solutions
- Migrating to GCP - assisting the global media company who have a clear roadmap to go on the cloud
- Implementing and maintaining the database
If you are interested in this position, please send your latest CV to email@example.com latest by the end of the 27th May 2022 @12:00 to be considered.
*PLEASE NOTE SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION