€65001 - €85000 per annum + bonuses
Xcede have been engaged by a long-standing client on an assignment to find multiple Data Engineers. The company are expanding their data function and are looking for ambitious candidates to join one of the leading data departments in Europe.
Our client is an extremely stable and secure business that are leaders within their field. They employ a multi-cloud environment and are involved in real-time analytics solutions and operate in a domain with complex data problems. The business is a large corporate client, but the data department operates in a streamlined and efficient way - you will not be held back by red-tape or bureaucracy and will be allowed to work autonomously.
We are looking for candidates that have experience working in advanced analytics functions and those that will be able to engage with various business stakeholders on a technical and non-technical level. Candidates should be confident building data pipelines, data platforms and optimising the performance of multiple teams across the business. You will also be involved in supporting with changes to the data architecture and will be engaging with various projects at once, so the ability to multi-task is vital.
- Experience with data tools such as Airflow, Talend, ADF etc
- Experience working with message queuing and stream processing (Flink, Spark-streaming, Kafka etc)
- Advanced software development experience (Scala, Java, Python, C#, Rust, Go etc)
- Cloud computing experience (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS)
- Experience with DevOps and automation (Ansible, Terraform, Git etc)
- Container knowledge (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
You will be compensated with a very strong salary including bonuses, excellent benefits package, and a hybrid working from home policy.
If this role is of interest, please apply to be considered for immediate interview slots.