Our client who is a house hold brand name organisation based in London, are urgently looking for a Technical business analyst to join their team.
The role will be:
Working closely with Product Managers, Data Architects and development teams to ensure business data requirements are translated into appropriate technical data solutions, acting as a 'translator' between business, data and technology.
Supporting Data Product Managers and data lifecycle management, by fielding business requirements, creating backlog tasks, defining technical minimum acceptance criteria, and quality assuring technical solutions prior to implementation.
Getting analysis ready for the tech delivery team by performing source data evaluation, data system modelling, data mappings and data flow analysis.
Providing detailed data mappings between source systems and target data models to the development team, based on business requirements.
Must have skills:
- Experience with a data platform
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or an accredited qualification is a plus
- Experience performing analysis in the context of behavioural data and cloud analytics as well as transactional data
- Working knowledge of data architecture principles (such as data warehouse design, data lakes, and ETL) as well as data technologies and languages (such as SQL, Python and R).
- Ability to self-direct and take on broad projects from beginning to end
- Knowledge of data security and privacy regulations and practices.With knowledge of PII and GDPR
- Strong communication skills, especially in facilitating the use of new technology systems and understanding business requirements with broad set of stakeholders across levels, including senior management as required
- Talend, airflow
- Tableau, qliksense
- Jira, confluence