Data Archiving Implementation Architect
6 month contract
Market rate - Inside Ir35
We are currently supporting one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies based in London who is looking for an experienced Data Archiving Implementation Architect to join the team.
The ideal Data Archiving Implementation Architect will have extensive experience in implementing data archiving activities on a large global project and manage the downstream solution delivery.
- Development of Archiving Patterns to support Hot, Medium and Cold Data Retrieval
- Understand the role of Metadata to Retrieve archived data
- Develop Access controls for Data Retrieval based on User Persona's
- Develop relationships within R&D/GSF organization to develop Data Archiving Delivery Roadmap
- Document Data Decommissioning Plans and Reports
- SAP: SAP ILM based Archiving and Open Text / Documentum
- Non-ERP: Full scope is being established but includes Workday, Success Factors and Veeva Quality Docs.
- Direct experience in Open Text / Documentum archiving and Data Access Controls
- Direct experience in SAP ILM archiving and Data Access Controls
- Data Policy tools
For further information about this position please apply.