My client is a well-known leading television network organisation in the UK and is currently looking for talented Cyber Security Consultants with strong experience in designing and developing technical plans like network and endpoint security to join an ambitious team. You will be working on a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with the likelihood of extensions.
In the position as a Cyber Security Consultant, you will be responsible to do/possess for the following:
Experienced, conversant, certified in industry leading security certifications like CISM, CISSP.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Single point of contact for the customer for security related issues/incidents.
- Working with clients to develop a client-specific security operations/delivery plan.
- Bringing client awareness and understanding of appropriate security-related services.
- Knowledge and awareness of relevant security compliance procedures and certifications.
- Leading Security Innovation with the customer, contribute to security services growth.
- Leading Security Transition & Transformation for customer.
- Manage the Information Security, IT Risk, Infosec Controls, BCP & Compliance Functions
- Design and develop technical security plans like Network Security, Endpoint Security, Vulnerability Management with inputs from IT team, keeping in line the requirements by various compliances
- Drive infosec culture and awareness programs
- Design and implement procedures and controls necessary to ensure and protect the safety and security of all information system assets within the organization, including prevention of intentional or inadvertent access, modification, disclosure, or destruction.
- Lead the information security planning process to identify protection goals, objectives and metrics consistent with the corporate strategic plan.
- Identify cyber security issues and concerns raised by company initiatives and advise on solutions to help resolve them.
- Fosters and maintains appropriate working relationship with the primary regulators and stakeholders.
- Establish, implement and facilitate an effective enterprise-wide information security governance program that ensures the strategic alignment of information security and broader corporate objectives and drives accountability; implement a metrics-based reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the program
- Accountable for ensuring Information Security goals and objectives are represented appropriately in Key Organizational Activities and that they are aligned with the business goals of the Organization
- Develop, maintain and improve strategic customer relationships to identify and support, new initiatives, current projects, existing and emerging regulatory compliance requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great organisation in the UK - let me know if you are interested!