Xcede are proud to be working with a Global Leader in the development of technologies & solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the industrial internet
Job Role: Customer Support Team Lead
Salary: €90,000 - €107,000 pa
As a Customer Support Team Lead your remit will include:
- Responsibility - You will be responsible for the implementation of the common goals of the Asset Management Customer Support team in Ratingen.
- You will lead the local support team responsible for Asset Management customer support services.
- Sustainability - You always have an eye on meeting business objectives and continuously tracking status, as well as careful monitoring of performance indicators, timely delivery of milestones/status reports, and compliance with service level agreements (SLAs).
- They work process-oriented, promote repeatable best practices and constantly develop processes.
- Interface - Coordinate with senior asset management stakeholders across the organization, including key engineering (software development), services, sales, contract management, commercial operations, and finance.
- You and your team act as an interface between our existing customers and M&S partners and the company.
- Customer Success - You are responsible for managing your team with regard to sustainable customer success. You are already involved in the quotation and project phase to ensure a successful transition to the support phase. You and your team optimize the growth in the post-sales customer lifecycle by providing customer care and providing first- and second-level support for customer inquiries, as well as by providing additional support add-on services.
What you will bring to the company:
- Education - Bachelor / Diploma - Degree in (Geo-)Computer Science, Business Informatics, Information Technology, or Engineering or another degree with relevant experience or equivalent level of experience
- Languages - Fluent German and English skills in spoken and written
- Experience - Several years of experience as a manager of support services and customer services (preferably in a software house). Knowledge of the telecommunications and/or utilities industry desirable.
- Personality - Ability to lead a team and be part of the team. The focus is on the customer! Strong communication skills.
- Engineering - A technical background is a must, preferably experience with technologies used in the Smallworld product environment such as.B Java, web technologies, Kubernetes and common database systems. Knowledge of GIS/Geographic Information Systems (preferably Smallworld) not a must, would be an advantage. Onboarding is ensured here.
- Willingness to travel - of about 3-4 days a month should be available.