12 months ago
Role - Customer Insight Manager (Perm) + Customer Insight Manager (9-12 Month FTC)
Location - Central London (Working remotely until Pandemic ends)
Salary - Up to £60,000
This is an incredible opportunity to join a well known retailer going through a large Digital Transormation. Despite the pandemic, these are two business critical roles as the company continues with it's strategy to even further it's digital presence.
In the role you will provide insight around all areas of customer data, providing actionable insight and presenting to various stakeholders within the business. Between both roles, you will be looking after a team of 6 analysts at various levels.
- Use data from various sources in order to provide a story of the customers
- Provide insight around channel and customer activity
- Explain complex analysis with actionable insight to various stakeholders in the business
- Mentor and manage a couple of junior analysts
What do you need?
- Experience with both SQL and Google Analytics is a must
- Experience with Data Visualisation is essential
- Experience working within a digital environment is key
- Experience with Python and R is a plus
If you are interested in this or other Data Analytics opportunities please contact Bailey Snow on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9934. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship