about 1 month ago
With a team of over 50,000, spanning worldwide with a London Headquarters! The London Data Analytics team currently stands at 3, waiting for your addition - the team is supported and collaborates with a total team of 15 across various sectors.
My client accumulated $6.6 billion in revenue last year, and has strategic plans to maximize this! If this is not persuasive enough, they have been awarded the most prestigious business accolades throughout their operation and remain strong advocators of fairtrade and sustainability. Moreover, this opportunity will propel your career prospects, learning, and development.
- Ensure data visualisation is accessible via dashboards, reporting suites, and tools to analyse performance and efficiency
- Deliver trade summaries
- Highlight customer and consumer needs
- Upgrade the data fluency to enable a self-sufficient ability for commercial and marketing teams
- Be a direct line of contact
- Collating, preparation and processing of data
- Stakeholder management
- Proficient in SQL
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experienced in a Data Visualisation Tool (such as Tableau, PowerBI etc)
- 2 years plus commercial analytical experience
- UK BASED, FULL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
With an accumulation of $6.6 billion in revenue last year, flexible WFH arrangement, an impressive team to learn, develop and collaborate with, a competitive salary and benefits package - how could you let this opportunity pass you by?
If you are motivated by success, personal development and making a difference, apply or send me a message!
If you are interested in this or other Data Analyst opportunities please send me a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3301 9924
Please note, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.