CRM, Marketing Manager Role in Berlin, Germany (m/f/d) - German Speaking
Have You got a Passion for Re-Fashion?
Our client is leading in the online purchase service in Berlin. Having pioneered the purchase and sale of used products, they have established a sustainable way to ensure fashion is kept in the economy before being thrown away. Their success has shown as they have become one of the largest employers in Germany. So, if you have a passion for fashion and e-commerce, this role will help you to be part of a pioneering company paving the way towards a more sustainable way of being fashionable!
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up regular campaigns with the aim of increasing sales and content-related newsletters as a source of inspiration
- Analysis and segmentation of customer data to develop a segment-specific approach along the customer journey
- Implementation of campaign planning, research & preparation of relevant content, and creation of briefings & texts for the Design Team
To qualify for this application, you must:
- be well-versed in using e-mail marketing tools such as EPiServer or MS Excel
- have knowledge of Google Analytics and HTML (or Dynamic Yield, looker, Airship)
Please contact me with your name, number, and CV to arrange a call to discuss this role further.
**If you are interested to learn more about similar opportunities or roles of this nature, feel free to connect and send your CV! **