Up to £300 per day
3 months ago
You will have the opportunity to own the strategy, and to take accountability for the end-to-end email process, ensuring it flows with ease and that email activities protect and enhance the customer relationship.
We are looking for candidates that have a basic knowledge of SQL and who have previously managed a small team / junior members.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Experience in developing and implementing a host of customised and compelling campaigns
- Time management to ensure scheduling of all campaigns accurate
- Experience building and running accurate QA processes
- Analysing weekly performance reports and distributing to the wider team
- Good experience across multiple EFPs