We have a current opportunity for a CRM Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Our client is looking for a CRM Manager to mange 5 campaign executives. This role is a global role and will be remote. You will need to have proven experience of managing campaign staff with extensive eperience of email, CRM and segmentations.
This role will suit someone with hands of experience that's looking to develop their management experience within a global reach role.
You will need to have experience :
- Experience coaching and developing others on their CRM techniques/skillsets, with or without direct line management
- Hands-on experience in coaching others on key CRM skills e.g. segmentation and workflow journeys
- Managed the day to day delivery of junior members of the team (direct or indirectly)
- Led the requirement of CRMl roles; experience writing job specs, running interviews and selecting suitable candidates
- Proven track record of managing up, down and across an organisation
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels to understand business questions, gather and scope requirements and provide recommendations to meet the needs of the business and the wider CRM strategy
- Managing projects with complex requirements with multiple stakeholders to a successful conclusion
- Regularly bounces ideas off others as a sounding board (open to constructive feedback on an approach)
- Humbly gives and receives feedback from others
- Contributed to project/team/company roadmaps, ensuring consistency alongside suitable audience specific commentary
- Experience in delivering your strategies to senior leadership to gain support and commitment for your initiatives