Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in credit risk analysis? Do you have consumer lending experience, strong understanding of credit metrics, and proficiency in SQL and Python or R? If yes, then you might be the perfect fit for our fintech company!
We are a fast-growing and innovative fintech company that offers online finance solutions to customers across the UK. We are looking for a credit risk analyst to join our team in London and help us improve our credit decisioning and portfolio management processes.
As a credit risk analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, validating, and monitoring credit risk models and strategies using SQL and Python or R
- Performing data analysis and reporting on key credit performance indicators and trends
- Providing insights and recommendations to senior management and stakeholders on credit risk issues and opportunities
- Collaborating with other teams such as product, marketing, operations, and compliance to support business objectives and initiatives
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments and best practices in credit risk management and fintech industry
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, or engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in credit risk analysis, preferably in consumer lending or fintech sector
- Strong knowledge of credit risk metrics, methodologies, and regulations
- Excellent skills in SQL and Python or R for data manipulation, analysis, and modelling
- Experience in using data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A proactive, curious, and problem-solving mindset with a passion for innovation and learning
What we offer:
- A competitive salary of 70k + bonus + benefits
- A hybrid work environment with flexible hours and remote options
- A friendly and collaborative culture with regular social events and team activities
- A supportive and inclusive workplace that values diversity and encourages personal and professional growth
- A chance to make a positive impact on the lives of millions of customers who need car finance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your CV and cover letter email@example.com
Note: This role is based in London. No sponsorship is available. You must live in the UK to apply.