£300.00 - £375 per day
Rhys W Davies
2 months ago
I am looking for a Integrity Engineer to join the asset Integrity Management Team to help shape the engineering design of software products, integrity and operational engineering capabilities.
The main tasks involved in the role are:
- Supporting the senior members of the team and Software Development in assessing day-to-day technical issues. Required deliverables include auditable input into corrosion reviews, risk assessments and inspection management, where necessary.
- Provide advice to the continual development of risk based inspection and maintenance strategies, including inspection cycle activities from scope agreement, technique selection, safety reviews to data acquisition monitoring to assist Integrity
The successful candidate will have:
- Deep understanding and familiarity of Integrity Management lifecycle and Operational requirements, in particular the RBI and Inspection Planning process.
- Have a proven record of working with relevant API Standards such as (API 510, 570, 571, 581), having experience at developing or working with softwares in line with these Standards is desirable.
- Conversant with UK regulatory environment, e.g. PSSR, PSR, Safety Case, verification etc.
- Conversant with mechanical design codes and have ability to carry out fitness for purpose calculations.
if you are interested in the role then please do send me your CV to Rdavies@xcede.co.uk