Xcede are proud to be working with a leading provider of data-driven & robotic solutions for logistics automation to recruit a Controls Electrical Engineer Engineer to be based in Milan or Maranello with travel to customer sites
Job Role: Controls Electrical Engineer
Location: Milan or Maranello
Salary: €36,000 - €38,000 pa plus overtime plus car allowance and benefits
As a Controls Electrical Engineer your remit will include:
The Controls Electrical Engineer is responsible for the concept, safety engineering and hardware solutions used on the company's standard products. In addition, they will support other engineers in the execution of their work.
- They conceptualise, analyse and design hardware system solutions in the automation sector and address specific customer requirements
- They implement plant controls on various control platforms in conjunction with drive and control technology, develop their plants in the engineering environment ePlan P8.
- They write hardware specifications that describe our standard products electrical system.
- In accordance with the regulatons, they have to define the safety device/system related to the plan.
What you will bring to the company:
* Electrical Hardware Engineering with Eplan P8
* Project and Product Data Management with PLM / ALM and ERP System
* Excellent word processing and spread sheet skills.
* English language skills in word and writing would be an advantage
* AUTOCAD knowledge base 2D
* European Standard EN 60204-1, EN 61439-1/2,
* Experience of Automation industry
* Knowledge of at least one of the following hardware platforms Beckhoff TwinCAT or Siemens S7.
* Application knowledge of industrial warehouse systems (conveyors, monorail, etc.) would be a distinct advantage.
* Knowledge of Industrial Ethernet and modern field buses (EtherCAT, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, AS-i), AC drives.
* Understanding of intralogistics systems and products
* SAP knowledge
* Knowledge of PL* tool calculation "Sistema"