Content Operations Manager - Cape Town
Do you want to be a part of the fastest growing shopping app in Singapore and Hong Kong, which offers curated secret deals from superbrands. Accessing deals on their mobile that are in their vicinity, users can shop at their convenience in-app and collect in-store. Marrying mobile shopping with the in-store experience, retailers can now deliver a truly omni-channel experience and report on results that are actually measurable.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Experience in content management, mobile ads ecosystem, and must have experience in content distribution
- Managing a BPO or organizational process within content management
- You will manage a team of 10-15 BPO vendor in Cape Town
- Manage the workflows, optimising processes and strategizing content.
- Identify opportunities for performance optimization across all channels and optimize content accordingly.
- Follow industry trends and stay up-to-date with changes in the mobile ads ecosystem and the overall content distribution market.
- Manage a team of content managers, as well as freelance writers and creatives.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to align content and messaging across the organization.