South West England, England
Up to £440.00 per day
3 months ago
Location: Bristol or Swindon base location
Rate: £400- £440
Our Client has a clear and ambitious objectives as they look to grow their digital active user base. They are doing this by enhancing their members online experience and provide services available 24/7 365 days a year. Constantly delivering new and exciting propositions and ensure we have a well-run, well controlled and efficient channel.
You'll do this by continuing to deliver a legendary service to our members namely across Mobile apps, and on the website. That's no mean feat and that's where you come in.
Right now, we're looking for experienced, talented Content Designers to join our client's expanding Mobile & Digital Experience team. Created to provide in-house design expertise, support collaborative working and true user-centred design, our client work out of one of the best in-house spaces in Bristol, as well as a fast paced, 'Agile' environment at Head Office in the south West!
Who we're looking for; In terms of skills and experience, you'll be a Content Designer who'll focus obsessively on our members: who they are, what they need and what motivates them. We need someone who's forensic about data and evidence. And has experience collaborating with Visual and UX designers, project managers, techs and stakeholders to create class-leading member experiences. You'll work closely with the Content Design Manager in shaping content's role across a wide range of digital projects. This means getting the right content in the right place, at the right time.
As a minimum you'll have...
- Demonstrable experience researching, designing and crafting content-led experiences in fast-paced, commercial environments (agency or in-house)
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering content elements of small-to-medium-sized projects
- A strong portfolio of outstanding copywriting and/or examples that support your content design experience
- A good balance of commercial awareness, strategic thinking and customer focus
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams, as well as on your own
If this sound like you, we'd love to hear from you...