City of London, London
£60000 - £100000 per annum
They take on varied problems and offer novel solutions, typically centred on deep learning computer vision models applied to real-time video. This a great chance to solve business problems through the application of computer vision techniques.
- 2+ years commercial data science or machine learning/computer vision engineer experience
- 2+ years deep learning work and associated libraries in a professional setting
- Dedicated computer vision work, research and publications are highly valued
- High level of proficiency in Python, C++ is also desirable
- MSc/PhD in a STEM related field
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/