Cloud Solution Architect | Johannesburg
We are currently recruiting for a Cloud Solution Architect to work on a 12-month contract for a financial institution, based in Johannesburg.
Core Competencies Required:
- Govern the Architecture Review Board and the regular meeting of this board to ensure Solution Architecture alignment with ICT Principles, ICT Standards and Future State Vision.
- Calculate Business Cases and Impact Assessments for emerging technology deployments to meet business needs as directed by Business demand.
- Governance of Innovation Ideation and the promotion of innovation ideas to Proof of Concept and Pilot Projects.
- Work with operational teams to determine opportunities for improvement and define business requirements.
- Pro-actively recommend changes to Domain implementations to introduce new functionality, reduce IT Cost or improve levels of Service.
- Facilitate regular Innovation Days and Innovation Workshops for detailed understanding of emerging technology capability.
- Conduct Issue/Dispute resolution across Architectural disciplines.
- Develop and regularly maintain a future-state Domain and/or ICT vision in line with the organisation's Business and IT Strategies - as well as the roadmap for transforming between current and future Domain vision and/or ICT vision.
Please apply as soon as possible if you feel you meet all the necessary requirements.