Cloud Solution Architect (GCP) (m/f/d) - Hamburg/REMOTE
Our client is looking for a Cloud Solution Architect (GCP) to join their growing team. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with a highly recognized company that is investing in an innovative application landscape. They help partners and consumers come together to successfully buy and sell products in a safe way which has completely revolutionized payment management. You will be part of the team helping departments to implement aspects of IT governance, IT architecture, and IT security - together with stakeholders from the Business, Technology, and Compliance side of the company. In other words, you will be acting as a consultant for all topics related to the public cloud.
As a Cloud Solution Architect (GCP), you will be:
- Working with product teams and colleagues of your team
- developing high-quality and sustainable architectures, templates, and guidelines with a cool tech stack in the public cloud
- You are open to exchanging ideas with colleagues and actively sharing your knowledge, while always working independently and in a self-organized manner
To qualify for this application, you must have:
- several years of experience in the development and operation of infrastructure architectures in the Google Cloud (GCP)
- knowledge in the field of various GCP services, e.g., container orchestration, and corresponding tools
- experience with Infrastructure as Code and Continuous Delivery/Deployment
- ability to advise our product teams on cloud technologies, with a focus on GCP
If you are a self-organized person looking for an exciting challenge with a well-established, stable company, then apply below or direct message me so we can start the process.
Please contact me with your name, number, and CV to arrange a call to discuss this role further.
**If you are interested to learn more about similar opportunities or roles of this nature, feel free to connect and send your CV! **