My client is a well-known leading banking organisation in the UK and is currently looking for talented Cloud Solution Architects with strong experience on AWS Services & Infrastructure Design, Solutions Design, and Technical to Business translation to join an ambitious team. You will be working on a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with the likelihood of extensions.
To be considered for this Cloud Solution Architect role, you will need to have the following:
- Consulting - High Level/Low Level design documents, Proposals, scope of works, Presales
- People - Leadership and mentoring others
- Delivery - Product Roadmap, Timescales/Estimates, Backlog Refinement, Stakeholder Engagement, Project/Delivery lead
- Public Cloud - Landing Zones/Policy/Compliance, Datacenter Migration, AWS Organizations & Direct Connect/Transit Gateway, Security Hub, Inspector etc.
- Cloud Design - Active/Active, Multi-Site, Multi-Region availability and Disaster Recovery strategy
- Containers - Docker, ECS, EKS/Kubernetes, Red Hat Openshift
- CI/CD & Infrastructure as Code - Jenkins, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, AWS CDK, Terraform, Terragrunt, Packer, Vault
- Event Driven Architecture - AWS EventBridge, Lambda Development, Step Functions, API Gateway, Microservices
- Configuration Management - Puppet, Chef, SaltStack
- Software Development (Python)
- Linux - RHEL/Red Hat, Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS
- Identify, analyse and develop interfaces and integration flows
- The architect will be accountable for analyzing and designing Integration and Interoperability domain architecture to meet the information technology and business requirements
- Understands and transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications
- Explain complex technical issues to project managers, developers, and architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and use in the detailed design and implementation
- Design applications for any of the available deployment options
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Ensures self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Experience with large implementation of framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Lead large to mid-size development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the engagement leadership and be accountable for on-time and on-budget delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great banking organisation in the UK - let me know if you are interested!