Cloud Security Architect
We have teamed up with a very exciting, well-known, and forward-thinking financial services client. They are creative, collaborative, and enthusiastic. They value diverse perspectives, foster a learning environment, and encourage each team member to take advantage of available opportunities to grow and realize their full potential. They are constantly finding ways to work smarter and leverage technology and innovation to create value for their clients.
Cloud Security Architect reports to the Manager of Information Security Architecture. As a Cloud Security Architect, you will own, analyse, architect, design, and implement Cloud Infrastructure Platforms, Services, and Systems in support of the organization, including all IT security aspects and security solutions.
- 5+ years' experience in IT Security-related Architecture role
- 4+ years' experience designing, deploying, and supporting Cloud and / or Infrastructure deployments and its supporting technologies in a medium to large sized organization
- Proven experience integrating security solutions and practices in a large-scale environment
- Proven experience Design, Architect, Implement and Support of IT Security solutions and supporting infrastructure (cloud / physical / virtual infrastructure, operating systems and supporting software) in alignment with organizational goals and constraints, focusing on the cloud
- Ability to Design, Architect, Implement and Support of Cloud Security