They are looking to bring a talented Cloud Infrastructure Engineer on board to build and maintain a robust cloud environment focused around Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining cloud environments, ideally with GCP
- Expertise in Linux
- Infrastructure as code with Terraform
- Exposure/experience working with Kubernetes, Docker or Ansible is highly preferable
They also have fantastic benefits and perks that include:
- Vacation Rentals
- Profit sharing
- Lunch Subsidies
- Gym and Wellness benefits
- Discounts on banking services
- Pension & Insurance
- And much, much more!
So if you would like to learn more, please contact Samuel Webb on firstname.lastname@example.org .
GCP, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Linux, Terraform