CLIENT EXPERIENCE MANAGER | JOHANNESBURG
We are looking for a Client Experience Manager to manage a team of specialists responsible for building and enhancing a perfect client experience for a leading financial institution.
You will be the custodian of the voice of the client, and provide insights to optimize touchpoints and decision-making across the client experience journey. You will develop client interaction and communication framework in line with the principles. You will also provide input towards technology platforms that enable the Marketing Division to execute the client engagement strategy.
- Functional strategy development and execution
- Client experience delivery
- Client experience best practice
- Reporting and feedback
- People management
- Stakeholder management
Requirements, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication or any major relevant to Client Engagement, User Experience, Behavioural Science / Psychology
- Agile Practices
- Research Methodologies
- Client Experience principles and client journey mapping
- Financial Services industry background
- A thorough understanding of simplified client/user-centred design methodologies is essential
- Market and client research
- Data and analytics
- Knowledge of psychology and behaviour as it pertains to Client Experience / User Experience behaviours
If you feel you meet all the necessary requirements and are interested in this position, please do apply.