The Trading Architecture team of this elite Multi-Strat (from Discretionary, to Quantitative, to HFT Marketing) Hedge Fund seek a C++ Software Engineer with 2-5 years' experience post securing a 1st class Degree / Distinction in your Master's, specifically in Computer Science or similar.
Working in the front office trading development group you will be responsible for building and optimizing latency sensitive Algorithmic and Automated trading solutions which power the Equities, Fixed Income and FX trading teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work across core functionality of the business within the 1st 18 months, covering Backtesting / Simulations tools, Algo Execution, Order Management (OMS) and Market Data solutions.
Indicative figures based on depth of C++ (from Core to Idioms) TCP stack and Linux
- Salary - £110k-£160k
- Bonus - £20k-£70k
- Plus Benefits
- Hybrid 2-3 days WFH (office based Central London)
You will gain the opportunity to work with C++ 20, and production ready C++ 23 functionality in a collegiate structure, being mentored by friendly seasoned professionals.
Candidates suited to this collaborative Fund require -
- Computer Science Degree with 1st / Distinction achieved
- 2-5 years commercial experience post graduation
- Excellent C++ skills inc. Multithreading, Concurrency, STL
- Linux fundamentals knowledge
- Awareness of TCP/IP
- Genuine interest in Financial Markets, Quantitative Trading, High Performance Computing (HPC