Business Consultant - Braunschweig/Berlin (On-Site) - German Speakers
Our client is a leading consulting firm specializing in providing innovative ERP solutions to businesses in the retail industry. They are currently seeking a Business Consultant to join their team in either Braunschweig or Berlin.
- Successfully complete studies in business informatics, business administration or comparable training.
- Demonstrate professional experience in the ERP environment (ideally in Microsoft Dynamics AX).
- Apply process knowledge in commercial areas such as purchasing and sales or application management to identify areas for improvement and growth.
- Display excellent analytical and solution-oriented thinking skills and assertiveness to address clients' challenges.
- Demonstrate high customer orientation and service mentality by advising clients on ERP implementation and use.
- Possess very good knowledge of German and good English to communicate effectively with clients.
- For the Berlin location, willingness to travel to Braunschweig is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in business informatics, business administration, or a comparable field.
- At least 5 years of experience in ERP consulting or management roles in the retail industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is preferred.
- Knowledge of commercial processes, such as purchasing, sales, and logistics.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and data models.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- 30% discount on company merch
- Company discount on holiday areas close-by
- Mobile phone compensations
***Relocation support provided***
Please contact me with your name, number, and CV to arrange a call to discuss this role further.
**If you are interested to learn more about similar opportunities or roles of this nature, feel free to connect and send your CV! **