We have partnered with a global management consultancy firm and supporting them with securing a Business Change & Technology Adoption Manager, to be based in Zurich.
You will join an exciting and established team, who is committed to identifying and implementing innovative tech, whilst getting stuck into some exciting projects to ensure your skills are utilised and where you can shine.
What you will do:
- Connect and coach with project/product managers and teams to embed and conduct business change management activities.
- Define a business change approach for products and projects and collaborate with key stakeholders on change management plans to maximise user adoption and minimise resistance against change for IT initiatives.
- Ensure all internal communication content is reviewed and edited where required in English. This includes training material, intranet, newsletters, digital signage, and videos.
- Contribute compelling content and provide internal stakeholders with advice on how to effectively communicate internally.
What you will need:
- Ability to work in a team and have an entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude, and the capacity to swiftly get the hang of the business and their people, and you look forward to the creative task of producing engaging, inspiring content, and to handling multiple projects, priorities and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Educational background in linguistics, marketing, creative writing, or similar field.
- Change Management certification, e.g., Prosci/ADKAR methodology is advantageous.
- Exceptional communication skills, ideally English native speaker, with the ability to
- eloquently express yourself on a highly proficient level in written English
- Experience in implementing and driving change management strategies.