East Anglia, England
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
6 months ago
Location: East Anglia
Duration: 6 Months
The Business Analyst performs business analysis and design either alone delivering small to medium size business change activities; or as a member or lead of a BA team in a large or global business change. The Business Analyst operates with a high level of interactive communication, demonstrating high levels of inclusion and cultural sensitivity. The role will partner with the Business Relationship Manager, taking responsibility to deliver high quality business cases, business process designs and ensure that proposed solutions meet established quality and compliance standards and business solution needs. The Business Analyst will share best practices in relevant communities of practice, contributing to internal IT processes and standards for business analysis and design.
* Healthcare or pharmaceuticals experience required
* Agile/SAFe experience required
* Global project/programme experience
* Travelling outside of the UK may be required
* IRT - Interactive is desirable. Core BA and Agile skills are essential.