Our client who is a leading retailer based in London are undertaking a huge data transformation project. They're are looking for a strong BI manager to take charge of the reporting and dashboard creation. You will need to have:
- Creation and ownership of regular business reports and dashboards using tools such as Power BI and Google Data Studio, which provide a 360-degree view of Ecommerce performance, including customer journey and online behaviours to provide revenue opportunities
- Should be able to develop tabular and multi-dimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, potentially from multiple data sources, building with performance and maintainability in mind.
- Working closely with key stakeholders, gathering requirements, and translating them
- Shaping an approach for governance and deployment of Power BI, including advising on licensing, distribution/sharing, training, support, and best practices.
- Partner effectively with wider eCommerce team to drive performance, proactively engage and build strong relationships with the eCommerce team
- Extensive experience across a range of data, analytical and BI tools, particularly Power BI, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Azure.
- Be able to work with multiple data sources such as Databricks, Google Big Query, Salesforce
Please send me your CV to email@example.com