(Senior) BI Analyst - MicroStrategy, SQL, BI
Location - Kempten or Munich (in office around 2 times a week)
Salary - 70,000€ - 80,000€
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world's leading logistics companies and are one of the most innovative companies in the industry, having developed their own in-house systems. They have around 30,000 employees in 42 countries worldwide. The company are looking for strong candidates as they are looking to continue to scale. The best part? They are looking for new staff to join their teams! Could you be the right candidate? Read on to figure that out.
- Manage and coordinate the conception, data modeling, implementation and introduction of innovative BI solutions
- Develop and maintain applications, reports and dashboards
- Communicate and gather front-end requirements with specialist departments on a functional and technical level
What do you need?
- Multiple years of professional experience in a BI environment
- Proficient using BI frontend systems (preferably MicroStrategy) for reporting, dashboarding and analytics
- Knowledge with SQL and data warehouse backend modeling is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for data
- Fluent in English and German
Benefits include flexible working hours, a hybrid working environment, training and development opportunities, a 38.5-hour work week and a 13-month salary. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or contact Jorden Chan on Jorden.Chan@xcede.de for other opportunities.