£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experience BI Analyst, who wants to develop even further and take their career to new heights?
If so, not need to look further. A Global Leader in Online Food Delivery is looking for a BI Analyst to join their team in the heart of Berlin.
You will need:
* 2-6 years experience as a BI/Data analyst working for internet companies
* You have at least a bachelor's degree in a quantitative subject, e.g. computer
science, physics, mathematics, engineering
* You are proficient in SQL
* You have at least 2 years experience with data visualization tools like Tableau,
Looker, or others
* Highly passionate about data, with creative problem-solving abilities and an eye
* Good English communication skills
* Develop accessible, creative and engaging data visualization to facilitate access
* Create data analyses based on clear and detailed specifications from
* Engage with key stakeholders to understand the business vision, requirements &
priorities and help to translate data into actionable insights
* Analyze trends in our data and provide insight and explanation to your
* Help identify, define and specify future insight and data needs to support the
different business units
* Collaborate with other data analysts, data engineers and product owners
Nice to have:
* Experience in marketing analytics would be a plus
* Practical experience with big data tools (e.g Redshift, BigQuery)
* Experience with version control systems (VCS) (e.g. Github)
* Independent and rigorous working style
* You are a team player and love to think outside the box
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take
a timeout in our nap room. We are also working with local partners to offer
* Flexible working hours with the option of remote working.
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in
our inhouse trainings.
* Save responsibly with an attractive corporate pension options.
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
If you're interested and are a good fit, send me your application directly on Linkedin, or via e-mail on: Jovan.email@example.com