Backend Developer Role in Baden-Württemberg (m/f/d)
Are looking for a role that makes a recognisable difference?
Our client is looking to rapidly expand their company and is currently hiring people with project management/owner or scrum master experience looking for a new challenge. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with innovative products and new applications in a highly successful global company. You will have the chance to be part of a team who values their customer centric role in the Automotive industry.
As a Backend Developer you will be working to:
- develop, and maintain backend media services in Go/Golang
- collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify requirements for new features
- integrate with internal infrastructure
- work with DevOps to design and implement 24/7/365 operations.
To qualify for this application, you must:
- have at least 3 years' experience in software engineering
- be proficient in Go/Golang
- have experience in Microservices.
If you can be proactive under minimal supervision and are not afraid to challenge assumptions in an agile environment, then this could be the role you have been looking for!
Please contact me with your name, number, and CV to arrange a call to discuss your application further.
**If you are interested to learn more about similar opportunities or roles of this nature, feel free to connect and send your CV! **