Azure Security Architect
6 month contract
Market rate - Inside Ir35
We are currently supporting an Asset Management client who are looking for a Azure Security Architect to join the team.
The ideal Azure Securtiy Architect will have good experience taking ownership of Design of security controls and products to ensure end to end security covering different faucets of architecture.
- Handling infrastructure Security Products design and deployment experience for cloud environments like (Azure- Security Groups, NACL, Azure WAF, Inspector, cloud front, cloud watch, Lambda, RDS, Shield, Cloud Config , Key management, IAM etc. and for Azure - NSG, WAF, Azure API management, Azure security centre, DDoS, Storage security, IAM, etc. experience) must.
- Hands-on experience in the technical deployment, configuration, integration, support, and administration of security technologies (e.g. Firewalls, IPS, DDoS, SIEM, WAF, Endpoint etc.) for cloud environment is must.
- Hands on experience around creating and audit of security best practices and implementation of security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements
- Experiecne carrying out security assessments against Cyber Security Frameworks, Cloud security Alliance etc and have good understanding of compliance regulatory requirement like PCI DSS, HIPPA, etc.
- Experience with Terraform and Kubernetes
For further information about this position please apply.