Azure Engineer (English Speaking) - Hamburg, Remote/Hybrid
Want to be involved in the energy market and have control over the efficiency of processes?
Our client is looking for an Azure Engineer to join their flourishing team. This company is a green energy supply company based in Hamburg. They are committed to providing climate-neutral, eco-friendly, green electricity. 100% from Germany, 0% emissions, and fully regenerative. This company is really paving the way and setting the standard for eco and climate neutrality and is fast becoming Germany's largest electricity provider! There has never been a better time to join the green agenda in terms of electricity providers, so do not miss this chance to become part of this revolutionary company!
As a member of our platform engineering team, you:
- Are responsible for the further development of our internal developer platform based on Azure Cloud Services
- will develop infrastructure tooling, including CI/CD, technical standards and reference architectures to development teams.
- support all cloud-related topics related to Azure and advise our developers on technical issues
- support the evaluation of new cloud services regarding their possible integration into existing and future architectures
As an Azure Engineer, you will need the following:
- 3+ years of professional experience in setting up and maintaining/administrating cloud infrastructures based on Microsoft Azure and Kubernetes/AKS
- experience with the Azure Active Directory
- knowledge of automated provisioning and management of cloud environments based on IaC tools such as Pulumi, Terraform, ARM templates or Bicep
- experience with PowerShell and/or Bash
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- fair, transparent salary and career development opportunities provided by the academy
- Flexible work design with free time management and mobile working,
- time off to compensate for overtime
- You can work remotely or in their modern loft office in Hamburg
- Have your pension scheme and disability insurance subsidized
- day-care subsidy
- benefits pass from Sodexo
- the option of a three-month sabbatical!
**If you are interested to learn more about similar opportunities or roles of this nature, feel free to connect and send your CV! **