· Responsible of the Software requirements specification.
· Develop the applicative software modules.
· Perform the software integration as per the software architecture.
· Support the software validation team and customers.
· Participate to achieve the software roadmaps and performance targets.
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field.
· 5+ years automotive software development work experience in Multiple National Companies.
· Strong knowledge on software development in model-based design and manual C coding.
· Knowledge on AUTOSAR based software architecture.
· Competent in software testing: MIL/SIL.
· Good knowledge on software integration and release.
· Experience in Matlab/Simulink and AUTOSAR RTE.
· Knowledge in Automotive Safety Standard ISO 26262.