My client is a leading High Street retailer, currently employing over 23.000 people across 1.200 branches in 47 countries globally.
Having their IT department with over 200 professionals in place already, they are now in search of an experienced IT Application Manager to join their Development Support team in Brunswick, where you will be working alongside two other highly skilled Application Managers.
If you see yourself working in a well-established environment with years of presence in the market, yet are appreciative of family run-business values, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for evaluating, installing, configuring, maintaining and monitoring the business applications within my client's group.
- You will analyse and correct errors in the event of malfunctions (2nd level support).
- You will plan, control and implement application updates.
- You will carry out application installations as part of planned projects and managing user rights.
- You will control services and documentation of all application-relevant technical information.
What do you have?
- 3+ years of experience in the IT environment
- Safe handling of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and terminal services.
- Knowledge of service management.
- Independent and analytical work as well as a high degree of personal responsibility
- Proficient knowledge of German and English language.