Location: London, UK/ Remote
Sector : Data
Job type: Permanent
Contact: Iona Simpson
Contact email : email@example.com
Xcede are thrilled to be sharing with you this incredible opportunity to become an Analytics Engineer at one of the most game changing fintech companies in the world. You could be part of the mission that has already seen 4 million people be given better financial advice from the beginning of their journey.
In your role as an Analytics Engineer you will need to create and maintain data models that will help with reporting data to the analysts for effective review. As the business expands and dominates the market you will be not just part of the journey but you will be driving the journey by being part of the team that help makes data led decisions. You will need to be able to work autonomously and be part of a fair playing wider team.
- Ability to create and own data models (Redshift)
- Manage ETL pipelines
- Collaborate with engineering teams to create reliable and strong architecture
- Work along side product analysts, sharing with them engineering expertise- including knowledge on tooling, data pipelines and automation
- 2+ years of software (data) experience
- Experience modelling data using dbt (or similar)
- Experience with programing- preference to Python
- Demonstrable experience with data warehousing using snowflake, redshift or similar
- Experience with ETL tools such as, AWS Glue, Dataflow, or Apache Spark
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Strong background working with EC2, S3, EMR and Redshift
- Competitive benefits including Equity… apply to find out more!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position please contact:
Iona Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up the phone or call 07443577928