Role - Analytics Engineer (Permanent)
Salary - Up to £70k
Location - Hybrid - 2 days per week at the London Office.
Analytics Engineer - UK - SQL - AWS - PowerBI - Tableau - Looker - Excel
Xcede are delighted to have partnered with a global leader in customised e-commerce that are following in the footsteps of the likes of Uber. Despite having just raised c.250 million in their last funding round, this company were profitable before funding, demonstrating the genuine market need for their products. Coupled with a strong technical culture of continuous improvement and innovation, as well an existing foundation of employees hailing from a plethora of truly premier tech companies, this is a truly exceptional place to work. Excitingly, they are looking for analytics engineer to join their rapidly scaling global business and enhance their already established business intelligence division. As the pivot point between geographically distributed engineering and product teams, the opportunity for stakeholder engagement is huge. This will be alongside the end to end design and implementation of business intelligence solutions.
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following):
- ETL and data warehousing experience
- Data Modelling experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- 3+ years relevant experience.
(Nice to have)
- 3 years' experience working with standard BI and visualization tools like Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, Datastudio, or similar.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (including VBA, Pivot Tables, array functions, Power Pivots, etc.)
- Programming experience in Python, Ruby, Golang, or Java.
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining BI solutions.
- Developing next-gen operational and financial metrics and dashboards in line with client needs.
- Extracting, transforming, and combining data from multiple sources.
- Working with engineering and product teams distributed across multiple locations.
If you are interested in this position, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the end of 10th June 2022 @12:00 to be considered.
*Unfortunately, sponsorship is not provided for this position*