£40000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salary- £40,000 - £80,000
Location - London (100% remote wfh)
Analytics Engineer - Consultancy - SQL - Cloud Native Datawarehouses- Snowflake - GCP - Airflow - dbt - BigQuery
Xcede are elated to be partnering with a hypergrowth consultancy organisation that work specifically on data driven projects where hypergrowth/start-up environments need support to make value/insights and sense of the data at there disposal!
The role of this Analytics Engineer is to work closely with the clients (using orchestration tools such as dbt and helping companies understand how to best utilise their data by using cloud native Datawarehouse's such as (snowflake, Amazon Redshift, BigQuery).
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following):
* Cloud native Datawarehouse (Snowflake, Amazon Redshift and BigQuery
* Building data models
* Data Visualisation experience
* Reporting requirements
* Work with a various clients and assist these companies to make sense/purpose with the data
* Engaging with key stakeholders in the business internally and externally to solve data specific challenges
* Developing end to end data models with the businesses
If you are interested in this position please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the end of the 12th November 2021 @12:00 to be considered.