Xcede has partnered with rapid growing Data Consultancy which delivers strategic valuable insights to help the success and growth of their client's businesses. Hosting a collaborative environment, they value their team and encourage career growth. You will be an integral part of the Analytics consulting team.
- Design and develop intricate analytical features. Work closely with technical leads to design specifications for cloud-based solutions.
- Craft and optimise data infrastructure.
- Working with modern data stack including DBT and Airflow,
- Design and integrate production-ready code into the applications developed for clients.
- Apply cutting-edge modelling techniques to develop analytical solutions.
They are looking for:
- Proficient in Python, Pandas/NumPy and SQL
- Expertise in version control systems
- Data management skills, and experience in data extraction, cleansing, testing and transformation.
- Experience mentoring and managing a team.
- A solid grasp of Cloud Technologies.
- Experience building ETL/ELT pipelines.
Please send your cv to email@example.com you must live in the UK and not require sponsorship.