Agile Project Manager | Johannesburg
We are currently recruiting for an Agile Project Manager to work on a 12-month contract for a financial institution, based in Johannesburg.
- Ensure successful implementation of Agile in software projects.
- Prove expert-level guidance to the software project team through weekly facilitation sessions.
- Integrate with diverse stakeholders.
- Manage project budget within the project scope.
- Ensure traceability of defined benefits throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Manage delivery of project against agreed schedule.
- Meet requirements by providing advice to clients on the most appropriate Project management approach, identify project stakeholders, communicate their roles, and define the level of participation in the project, map their communication needs and manage stakeholder engagement strategies through the project plan.
- To assist with transitioning squads/teams from a waterfall mindset to an agile/NWOW mindset.
- To assist teams to move from projects to value streams and long-lived squads.
- Agile, Jira, Confluence, SDLC, and Scrum
- SAFe and PMBok
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Project Manager role
- Governance and Risk
- Information Technology skill
- Financial Management
- Relevant certification in PM practises or methodology (PRINCE/PMBOK etc)
- Project Management or Business Management
- Certified Scrum
Please apply as soon as possible if you feel you meet all the necessary requirements.