Up to £300.00 per day + Extension
3 months ago
The Senior Affiliates & Partnership Manager has a very important role to play within the companies marketing division. This person will lead on the development of a best in class affiliate and partnership programs, creating and executing a vision and building strategic plans to deliver results for the UK and Australian markets.
* Create and execute the development of the companies affiliate and partnership program
* Manage all the affiliate and partnership marketing activity, optimising short and long term strategies for the UK and Australian markets
* Identify new opportunities to develop new affiliate and partner tools/tactics and/or expand existing platforms for customer acquisition
* Drive analysis and optimisation across programs to enhance ROI and areas for new investments
* Coordinate with brand development marketing for support on creative messaging, campaigns, social media, and public relations
* 5+ year's client-side experience in Affiliate & Partner marketing to consumers, with proven success at profitable scale. Experience and success in driving profitable growth through affiliate platforms and partnerships are critical
* Ability to convey a clear course and sense of direction and prioritise amongst many competing demands to ensure that short-term goals supporting long-term initiatives are achieved with an appropriate sense of urgency
* Can operate both strategically and "in the weeds." Data-obsessed and analytical but must be able to "pull back" to identify broader insights and uncover opportunities
* Ability to motivate, lead and utilise effective management techniques to influence and motivate staff to perform at the highest level of excellence
* Strong negotiator, able to operate at senior level
* Experience in a subscription-based business is a plus
If you are interested in the opportunity please send over an up to date CV and I will be in touch - Thanks!